Our partner, the Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), will be conducting random surveys with businesses across the State of Florida and may contact several Central Florida area businesses as part of this process.
The purpose of the survey is to gain information regarding skills gaps and job vacancies from a business perspective. We wanted to assure you this is a legitimate survey process that will assist the State and CareerSource Central Florida with the needed intel to provide your business with the services you need to succeed. We hope you will take the time to provide this critical information. Thank you in advance for helping us serve you better.
Collaborate with our expert Business Service Consultants for assistance in finding talent you need to take your business to the next level. Our team specializes in recruitment of all skill levels – from seasoned professionals to entry level. Customized services include:
- Advertising available positions on Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM)
- Pre-screening candidates to facilitate quality matching
- Hosting hiring events for available positions on-site or at a CareerSource Central Florida Career Center
- Providing facilities for interviews
- Developing custom training programs suited to your needs
Our services can be in collaboration with your in-house Human Resources department, or an outsourced entity. Through our partnership, your business will have access to nearly 100,000 registered career seekers. On average, business customers experience more than $700 in savings per person hired through partnering with CareerSource Central Florida.