Hospitality Hiring Event
January 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CareerSource Central Florida will be hosting a Hospitality Job Fair for a very prestigious Company.
On-The-Spot interviews with the possibility of being hired on-the-spot pending background and drug test. Interviews will be at the CareerSource Central Florida Osceola County Office located at
1392 East Vine St. Kissimmee, FL 34744
Date of hospitality job fair: January 22, 2018 – 9am to 1pm.
There will be opportunities for the following positions.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have knowledge of basic tools.
- Must be able to communicate in English with guests, supervisors, and staff.
- Must be able to do the following for an extended period of time stand, walk, climb and balance, kneel, crouch or crawl, frequently lift and/or move 100 pounds or more ( with or without assistance or extra equipment).
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts.
- Keep accurate daily call log.
- Follow preventative maintenance program Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent with one month of experience.
- Must be able to work any schedule and have a Class E license.
- Pick up dirty linen around the property.
- Clean guests rooms.
- Place in a central area for the Laundry to pick up or to be delivered to the Laundry.
- Clean walkways, stairways, elevators, corridors and public areas.
- Pick up trash from building corridors.
- Assist in the training of fellow team members as it pertains to their area. Clean front entrances to the units (doors, light fixtures).
- Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent with one month of experience, be able to work any schedule and have a Class E license.
- Receive guest requests, prepare and dispatch them by performing the following duties.
- Distribute materials and assist housekeepers in cleaning the unit.
Salary is $10 per hour.
CareerSource Central Florida (CSCF) is the Central Florida region’s workforce board, responsible for workforce planning, programs, and the labor market for five Florida counties: Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Sumter. We connect employers to job seekers in the area, provide worker resources and training, and prepare Central Florida residents for careers which meet local businesses’ needs.
- January 22
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Hiring Event