Part-Time Call Center Opportunity
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Open Access Corp., an industry-leading one-stop-shop market research company committed to strategic planning and development located in the Longwood, Florida area, is currently hiring for data collection representatives working as Telephone Interviewers.
Responsibilities of the Telephone Interviewer
- Contact businesses and individuals for data collection.
- Engage participants in the data collection process.
- Maintain contacts, records, accounts, and orders.
- NO SELLING OR UPSELLING OF ANY KIND!
Requirements of the Telephone Interviewer
- 1-3 Months of call center experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type at least 20-35 wpm.
- Ability to pass a voice assessment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- SCHEDULE: Part-time, evenings.
Compensation of the Telephone Interviewer
- Salary: $9.50 an hour
Interested candidates should attend the hiring event at:
Date: Wednesday, January 24th
Time: 10am to 1pm
Location: CareerSource Central Florida
609 N. Powers Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success.
- January 24
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Hiring Event