Spectrum Hiring Event
January 31 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
CareerSource Central Florida is recruiting for one of the fastest growing TV, Internet, and Voice provider located in the Orlando, Florida area.
Internet and Phone Technical Support Representative
Responsibilities of the Internet and Phone Technical Support Representative
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and production equipment.
- Assemble parts, components and finished products into product cartons and crates ready for shipment.
- Primarily revolving around PVC and plumbing equipment and materials.
- The ideal candidate will be required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Requirements of the Internet and Phone Technical Support Representative
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Macintosh Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with basic networking hardware and software components.
- Experience in a technical support role is preferred.
- Employer conducts drug screening, background checks, and a physical.
Compensation of the Internet and Phone Technical Support Representative
- Salary: $14.15
The Orlando call center is open 24×7. Interested candidates should be flexible and willing to work any shift.
Interested candidates should attend the hiring event at:
Date: Wednesday, January 31st
Time: 9am to 2pm
Location: CareerSource Central Florida
609 N. Powers Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
This is not a customer service role. This role is in the technical support department.
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success.
- January 31
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Hiring Event