Steps to Become a Training Provider
Parties interested in applying for consideration as a training provider must complete the training program information form and one of the two types of applications below:
The deadline for training provider applications and program submittals is June 19, 2017.
- Application – Initial Eligibility
- Any new training provider who would like us to consider their programs. Programs must align to the six regional high growth industries.
- Business & Professional Services
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Transportation, Utilities & Logistics
- Application – Continued Eligibility
- Providers who currently have approved training programs with CareerSource Central Florida and are currently meeting performance. (75% placement and 75% completion rate )
- 17-18 Training Program Information
- All programs must be submitted using this form.
Please send appropriate, finalized application and training program information to: ETPLsubmissions@careersourcecf.com
Thank you for exploring the option to partner with CareerSource Central Florida to develop a talented field of candidates for the local business community.